- Advanced search
Unless otherwise stated all data on this page refer to the human proteins. Gene information is provided for human (Hs), mouse (Mm) and rat (Rn).
1. Flockhart DA. Drug Interactions: Cytochrome P450 Drug Interaction Table. Indiana University School of Medicine (2007). Accessed on 18/11/2014. Modified on 18/11/2014. http://medicine.iupui.edu/clinpharm/ddis/clinical-table/
2. Fontana E, Dansette PM, Poli SM. (2005) Cytochrome p450 enzymes mechanism based inhibitors: common sub-structures and reactivity. Curr. Drug Metab., 6 (5): 413-54. [PMID:16248836]
3. Furster C, Wikvall K. (1999) Identification of CYP3A4 as the major enzyme responsible for 25-hydroxylation of 5beta-cholestane-3alpha,7alpha,12alpha-triol in human liver microsomes. Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 1437 (1): 46-52. [PMID:9931427]
4. Kharasch ED, Mitchell D, Coles R, Blanco R. (2008) Rapid clinical induction of hepatic cytochrome P4502B6 activity by ritonavir. Antimicrob. Agents Chemother., 52 (5): 1663-9. [PMID:18285471]
5. Shahrokh K, Cheatham 3rd TE, Yost GS. (2012) Conformational dynamics of CYP3A4 demonstrate the important role of Arg212 coupled with the opening of ingress, egress and solvent channels to dehydrogenation of 4-hydroxy-tamoxifen. Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 1820 (10): 1605-17. [PMID:22677141]
Database page citation:
CYP3 family. Accessed on 29/03/2017. IUPHAR/BPS Guide to PHARMACOLOGY, http://www.guidetopharmacology.org/GRAC/FamilyDisplayForward?familyId=263.
Concise Guide to PHARMACOLOGY citation:
Alexander SPH, Fabbro D, Kelly E, Marrion N, Peters JA, Benson HE, Faccenda E, Pawson AJ, Sharman JL, Southan C, Davies JA and CGTP Collaborators (2015) The Concise Guide to PHARMACOLOGY 2015/16: Enzymes. Br J Pharmacol. 172: 6024-6109.