- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. D'Acquisto F, Paschalidis N, Sampaio AL, Merghani A, Flower RJ, Perretti M. (2007)
Impaired T cell activation and increased Th2 lineage commitment in Annexin-1-deficient T cells.
Eur. J. Immunol., 37 (11): 3131-42. [PMID:17948261]
2. Le Y, Murphy PM, Wang JM. (2002)
Formyl-peptide receptors revisited.
Trends Immunol., 23 (11): 541-8. [PMID:12401407]
3. Perretti M, Chiang N, La M, Fierro IM, Marullo S, Getting SJ, Solito E, Serhan CN. (2002)
Endogenous lipid- and peptide-derived anti-inflammatory pathways generated with glucocorticoid and aspirin treatment activate the lipoxin A4 receptor.
Nat. Med., 8 (11): 1296-302. [PMID:12368905]
4. Perretti M, Getting SJ, Solito E, Murphy PM, Gao JL. (2001)
Involvement of the receptor for formylated peptides in the in vivo anti-migratory actions of annexin 1 and its mimetics.
Am. J. Pathol., 158 (6): 1969-73. [PMID:11395373]
5. Sun R, Iribarren P, Zhang N, Zhou Y, Gong W, Cho EH, Lockett S, Chertov O, Bednar F, Rogers TJ, Oppenheim JJ, Wang JM. (2004)
Identification of neutrophil granule protein cathepsin G as a novel chemotactic agonist for the G protein-coupled formyl peptide receptor.
J. Immunology, 173: 428-436. [PMID:15210802]