- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Compound class: Endogenous peptide in human, mouse or rat
Comment: Cleaved from proenkephalin-B
Species: Human, Mouse, Rat
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Li S, Zhu J, Chen C, Chen YW, Deriel JK, Ashby B, Liu-Chen LY. (1993)
Molecular cloning and expression of a rat kappa opioid receptor.
Biochem J, 295 ( Pt 3): 629-33. [PMID:8240268]
2. Meng F, Xie GX, Thompson RC, Mansour A, Goldstein A, Watson SJ, Akil H. (1993)
Cloning and pharmacological characterization of a rat kappa opioid receptor.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 90 (21): 9954-8. [PMID:8234341]
3. Simonin F, Gavériaux-Ruff C, Befort K, Matthes H, Lannes B, Micheletti G, Mattéi MG, Charron G, Bloch B, Kieffer B. (1995)
kappa-Opioid receptor in humans: cDNA and genomic cloning, chromosomal assignment, functional expression, pharmacology, and expression pattern in the central nervous system.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 92 (15): 7006-10. [PMID:7624359]
4. Yasuda K, Raynor K, Kong H, Breder CD, Takeda J, Reisine T, Bell GI. (1993)
Cloning and functional comparison of kappa and delta opioid receptors from mouse brain.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 90 (14): 6736-40. [PMID:8393575]
5. Zhu J, Chen C, Xue JC, Kunapuli S, DeRiel JK, Liu-Chen LY. (1995)
Cloning of a human kappa opioid receptor from the brain.
Life Sci, 56: PL201-PL207. [PMID:7869844]