- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
1. Gong F, Pan YH, Huang X, Zhu HY, Jiang DL. (2017)
From bench to bedside: Therapeutic potential of interleukin-9 in the treatment of asthma.
Exp Ther Med, 13 (2): 389-394. [PMID:28352305]
2. Oh CK, Leigh R, McLaurin KK, Kim K, Hultquist M, Molfino NA. (2013)
A randomized, controlled trial to evaluate the effect of an anti-interleukin-9 monoclonal antibody in adults with uncontrolled asthma.
Respir. Res., 14: 93. [PMID:24050312]
3. Oh CK, Raible D, Geba GP, Molfino NA. (2011)
Biology of the interleukin-9 pathway and its therapeutic potential for the treatment of asthma.
Inflamm Allergy Drug Targets, 10 (3): 180-6. [PMID:21428906]
4. Parker JM, Oh CK, LaForce C, Miller SD, Pearlman DS, Le C, Robbie GJ, White WI, White B, Molfino NA et al.. (2011)
Safety profile and clinical activity of multiple subcutaneous doses of MEDI-528, a humanized anti-interleukin-9 monoclonal antibody, in two randomized phase 2a studies in subjects with asthma.
BMC Pulm Med, 11: 14. [PMID:21356110]
5. Reed JL, Wu H, Tang Y, Davies J, Watkins JD. (2008)
Recombinant IL-9 antibodies.
Patent number: US7354584 B2. Assignee: Medimmune, Inc.. Priority date: 11/04/2003. Publication date: 08/04/2008.
6. White B, Leon F, White W, Robbie G. (2009)
Two first-in-human, open-label, phase I dose-escalation safety trials of MEDI-528, a monoclonal antibody against interleukin-9, in healthy adult volunteers.
Clin Ther, 31 (4): 728-40. [PMID:19446146]