- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Synonyms: cemiplimab-rwlc | Libtayo® | REGN-2810 | REGN2810 | SAR-439684 | SAR439684
cemiplimab is an approved drug (FDA (2018), EMA (2019))
Compound class: Antibody
Comment: Cemiplimab (REGN2810) is a fully human anti-PD-1 immuno-oncology biological therapeutic that was developed by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals [1-2]. This antibody was produced using Regeneron's genetically engineered VelocImmune® mice which have humanized immunoglobulin gene loci and produce human:mouse hybrid antibodies that can rapidly be converted to fully human antibodies .
Full peptide sequence and disulphide bond information is available from the IMGT/mAb-DB entry for this antibody.
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Burova E, Hermann A, Waite J, Potocky T, Lai V, Hong S, Liu M, Allbritton O, Woodruff A, Wu Q et al.. (2017)
Characterization of the Anti-PD-1 Antibody REGN2810 and Its Antitumor Activity in Human PD-1 Knock-In Mice.
Mol Cancer Ther, 16 (5): 861-870. [PMID:28265006]
2. Falchook GS, Leidner R, Stankevich E, Piening B, Bifulco C, Lowy I, Fury MG. (2016)
Responses of metastatic basal cell and cutaneous squamous cell carcinomas to anti-PD1 monoclonal antibody REGN2810.
J Immunother Cancer, 4: 70. [PMID:27879972]
3. Migden MR, Rischin D, Schmults CD, Guminski A, Hauschild A, Lewis KD, Chung CH, Hernandez-Aya L, Lim AM, Chang ALS et al.. (2018)
PD-1 Blockade with Cemiplimab in Advanced Cutaneous Squamous-Cell Carcinoma.
N Engl J Med, 379 (4): 341-351. [PMID:29863979]
4. Murphy AJ, Macdonald LE, Stevens S, Karow M, Dore AT, Pobursky K, Huang TT, Poueymirou WT, Esau L, Meola M et al.. (2014)
Mice with megabase humanization of their immunoglobulin genes generate antibodies as efficiently as normal mice.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 111 (14): 5153-8. [PMID:24706856]
5. Sezer A, Kilickap S, Gümüş M, Bondarenko I, Özgüroğlu M, Gogishvili M, Turk HM, Cicin I, Bentsion D, Gladkov O et al.. (2021)
Cemiplimab monotherapy for first-line treatment of advanced non-small-cell lung cancer with PD-L1 of at least 50%: a multicentre, open-label, global, phase 3, randomised, controlled trial.
Lancet, 397 (10274): 592-604. [PMID:33581821]