- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Synonyms: porcine peptide tyrosine tyrosine (13-36) | porcine peptide YY (13-36) | rat peptide tyrosine tyrosine (13-36) | rat peptide YY (13-36)
Compound class: Peptide or derivative
Comment: Synthetic fragment of rodent/porcine PYY. PYY shares the same amino acid sequence across the three species
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Gehlert DR, Beavers LS, Johnson D, Gackenheimer SL, Schober DA, Gadski RA. (1996)
Expression cloning of a human brain neuropeptide Y Y2 receptor.
Mol. Pharmacol., 49 (2): 224-8. [PMID:8632753]
2. Gehlert DR, Schober DA, Gackenheimer SL, Beavers L, Gadski R, Lundell I, Larhammar D. (1997)
[125I]Leu31, Pro34-PYY is a high affinity radioligand for rat PP1/Y4 and Y1 receptors: evidence for heterogeneity in pancreatic polypeptide receptors.
Peptides, 18 (3): 397-401. [PMID:9145427]
3. Gerald C, Walker MW, Vaysse PJ, He C, Branchek TA, Weinshank RL. (1995)
Expression cloning and pharmacological characterization of a human hippocampal neuropeptide Y/peptide YY Y2 receptor subtype.
J. Biol. Chem., 270 (45): 26758-61. [PMID:7592910]
4. Hu Y, Bloomquist BT, Cornfield LJ, DeCarr LB, Flores-Riveros JR, Friedman L, Jiang P, Lewis-Higgins L, Sadlowski Y, Schaefer J et al.. (1996)
Identification of a novel hypothalamic neuropeptide Y receptor associated with feeding behavior.
J. Biol. Chem., 271 (42): 26315-9. [PMID:8824284]
5. Walker MW, Smith KE, Bard J, Vaysse PJ, Gerald C, Daouti S, Weinshank RL, Branchek TA. (1997)
A structure-activity analysis of the cloned rat and human Y4 receptors for pancreatic polypeptide.
Peptides, 18 (4): 609-12. [PMID:9210181]