- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Compound class: Peptide or derivative
Comment: From Leiurus quinquestriatus hebraeus (Yellow scorpion)
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Attali B, Romey G, Honoré E, Schmid-Alliana A, Mattéi MG, Lesage F, Ricard P, Barhanin J, Lazdunski M. (1992)
Cloning, functional expression, and regulation of two K+ channels in human T lymphocytes.
J Biol Chem, 267 (12): 8650-7. [PMID:1373731]
2. Ghanshani S, Wulff H, Miller MJ, Rohm H, Neben A, Gutman GA, Cahalan MD, Chandy KG. (2000)
Up-regulation of the IKCa1 potassium channel during T-cell activation. Molecular mechanism and functional consequences.
J Biol Chem, 275 (47): 37137-49. [PMID:10961988]
3. Grissmer S, Nguyen AN, Aiyar J, Hanson DC, Mather RJ, Gutman GA, Karmilowicz MJ, Auperin DD, Chandy KG. (1994)
Pharmacological characterization of five cloned voltage-gated K+ channels, types Kv1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, and 3.1, stably expressed in mammalian cell lines.
Mol Pharmacol, 45 (6): 1227-34. [PMID:7517498]
4. Grupe A, Schröter KH, Ruppersberg JP, Stocker M, Drewes T, Beckh S, Pongs O. (1990)
Cloning and expression of a human voltage-gated potassium channel. A novel member of the RCK potassium channel family.
EMBO J, 9 (6): 1749-56. [PMID:2347305]
5. Jensen BS, Strobaek D, Christophersen P, Jorgensen TD, Hansen C, Silahtaroglu A, Olesen SP, Ahring PK. (1998)
Characterization of the cloned human intermediate-conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channel.
Am J Physiol, 275 (3): C848-56. [PMID:9730970]
6. Joiner WJ, Wang LY, Tang MD, Kaczmarek LK. (1997)
hSK4, a member of a novel subfamily of calcium-activated potassium channels.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 94 (20): 11013-8. [PMID:9380751]
7. Lang R, Lee G, Liu W, Tian S, Rafi H, Orias M, Segal AS, Desir GV. (2000)
KCNA10: a novel ion channel functionally related to both voltage-gated potassium and CNG cation channels.
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol, 278 (6): F1013-21. [PMID:10836990]
8. Sands SB, Lewis RS, Cahalan MD. (1989)
Charybdotoxin blocks voltage-gated K+ channels in human and murine T lymphocytes.
J Gen Physiol, 93 (6): 1061-74. [PMID:2475579]