- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Synonyms: ROCK Inhibitor, Y-27632 | Y-27632
Compound class: Synthetic organic
Comment: We represent the compound as drawn in the article by Wu et al (2010) . Note that the PubChem entry for this compound is missing stereochemistry.
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Anastassiadis T, Deacon SW, Devarajan K, Ma H, Peterson JR. (2011)
Comprehensive assay of kinase catalytic activity reveals features of kinase inhibitor selectivity.
Nat. Biotechnol., 29 (11): 1039-45. [PMID:22037377]
2. Gao Y, Davies SP, Augustin M, Woodward A, Patel UA, Kovelman R, Harvey KJ. (2013)
A broad activity screen in support of a chemogenomic map for kinase signalling research and drug discovery.
Biochem. J., 451 (2): 313-28. [PMID:23398362]
3. Löhn M, Plettenburg O, Ivashchenko Y, Kannt A, Hofmeister A, Kadereit D, Schaefer M, Linz W, Kohlmann M, Herbert JM et al.. (2009)
Pharmacological characterization of SAR407899, a novel rho-kinase inhibitor.
Hypertension, 54 (3): 676-83. [PMID:19597037]
4. Uehata M, Ishizaki T, Satoh H, Ono T, Kawahara T, Morishita T, Tamakawa H, Yamagami K, Inui J, Maekawa M et al.. (1997)
Calcium sensitization of smooth muscle mediated by a Rho-associated protein kinase in hypertension.
Nature, 389 (6654): 990-4. [PMID:9353125]
5. Wu F, Büttner FH, Chen R, Hickey E, Jakes S, Kaplita P, Kashem MA, Kerr S, Kugler S, Paw Z et al.. (2010)
Substituted 2H-isoquinolin-1-one as potent Rho-Kinase inhibitors. Part 1: Hit-to-lead account.
Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 20 (11): 3235-9. [PMID:20462760]