- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Synonyms: MLN 8054 | MLN8054
Compound class: Synthetic organic
Comment: MLN-8054 is an ATP-competitive (Type I), reversible inhibitor of Aurora kinases A, B and C with limited selectivity for A .
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Aliagas-Martin I, Burdick D, Corson L, Dotson J, Drummond J, Fields C, Huang OW, Hunsaker T, Kleinheinz T, Krueger E et al.. (2009)
A class of 2,4-bisanilinopyrimidine Aurora A inhibitors with unusually high selectivity against Aurora B.
J Med Chem, 52 (10): 3300-7. [PMID:19402633]
2. Davis MI, Hunt JP, Herrgard S, Ciceri P, Wodicka LM, Pallares G, Hocker M, Treiber DK, Zarrinkar PP. (2011)
Comprehensive analysis of kinase inhibitor selectivity.
Nat Biotechnol, 29 (11): 1046-51. [PMID:22037378]
3. Manfredi MG, Ecsedy JA, Meetze KA, Balani SK, Burenkova O, Chen W, Galvin KM, Hoar KM, Huck JJ, LeRoy PJ et al.. (2007)
Antitumor activity of MLN8054, an orally active small-molecule inhibitor of Aurora A kinase.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 104 (10): 4106-11. [PMID:17360485]
4. Willemsen-Seegers N, Uitdehaag JCM, Prinsen MBW, de Vetter JRF, de Man J, Sawa M, Kawase Y, Buijsman RC, Zaman GJR. (2017)
Compound Selectivity and Target Residence Time of Kinase Inhibitors Studied with Surface Plasmon Resonance.
J Mol Biol, 429 (4): 574-586. [PMID:28043854]
5. Wodicka LM, Ciceri P, Davis MI, Hunt JP, Floyd M, Salerno S, Hua XH, Ford JM, Armstrong RC, Zarrinkar PP et al.. (2010)
Activation state-dependent binding of small molecule kinase inhibitors: structural insights from biochemistry.
Chem Biol, 17 (11): 1241-9. [PMID:21095574]