- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Synonyms: Inrebic® | SAR302503 | TG-101348 | TG101348
fedratinib is an approved drug (FDA (2019), EMA (2021))
Compound class: Synthetic organic
Comment: Fedratinib (TG‑101348) was initially reported as an orally active JAK2-FLT3 kinase inhibitor, with biological activity via JAK2 inhibition . More recently, this compound has been discovered to function, in addition, as a BRD4 (bromodomain) inhibitor . It is suggested that TG‑101348 be termed a dual kinase-bromodomain inhibitor. Fedratinib is been identified and officially approved as an alternative to the JAK1/2 inhibitor ruxolitinib for the treatment of primary and secondary myelofibrosis .
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Bose P, Alfayez M, Verstovsek S. (2019)
New Concepts of Treatment for Patients with Myelofibrosis.
Curr Treat Options Oncol, 20 (1): 5. [PMID:30675650]
2. Ciceri P, Müller S, O'Mahony A, Fedorov O, Filippakopoulos P, Hunt JP, Lasater EA, Pallares G, Picaud S, Wells C et al.. (2014)
Dual kinase-bromodomain inhibitors for rationally designed polypharmacology.
Nat Chem Biol, 10 (4): 305-12. [PMID:24584101]
3. Davis MI, Hunt JP, Herrgard S, Ciceri P, Wodicka LM, Pallares G, Hocker M, Treiber DK, Zarrinkar PP. (2011)
Comprehensive analysis of kinase inhibitor selectivity.
Nat Biotechnol, 29 (11): 1046-51. [PMID:22037378]
4. Malerich JP, Lam JS, Hart B, Fine RM, Klebansky B, Tanga MJ, D'Andrea A. (2010)
Diamino-1,2,4-triazole derivatives are selective inhibitors of TYK2 and JAK1 over JAK2 and JAK3.
Bioorg Med Chem Lett, 20 (24): 7454-7. [PMID:21106455]
5. Wernig G, Kharas MG, Okabe R, Moore SA, Leeman DS, Cullen DE, Gozo M, McDowell EP, Levine RL, Doukas J et al.. (2008)
Efficacy of TG101348, a selective JAK2 inhibitor, in treatment of a murine model of JAK2V617F-induced polycythemia vera.
Cancer Cell, 13 (4): 311-20. [PMID:18394554]
6. Wodicka LM, Ciceri P, Davis MI, Hunt JP, Floyd M, Salerno S, Hua XH, Ford JM, Armstrong RC, Zarrinkar PP et al.. (2010)
Activation state-dependent binding of small molecule kinase inhibitors: structural insights from biochemistry.
Chem Biol, 17 (11): 1241-9. [PMID:21095574]