- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Abbreviated name: NMB
Compound class: Endogenous peptide in human, mouse or rat
Comment: NMB-10 sequence is identical across human, mouse, rat and pig
Species: Human, Mouse, Rat, Pig
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
View more information in the IUPHAR Pharmacology Education Project: neuromedin b
1. Benya RV, Kusui T, Pradhan TK, Battey JF, Jensen RT. (1995)
Expression and characterization of cloned human bombesin receptors.
Mol Pharmacol, 47 (1): 10-20. [PMID:7838118]
2. González N, Mantey SA, Pradhan TK, Sancho V, Moody TW, Coy DH, Jensen RT. (2009)
Characterization of putative GRP- and NMB-receptor antagonist's interaction with human receptors.
Peptides, 30 (8): 1473-86. [PMID:19463875]
3. Jensen RT, Battey JF, Spindel ER, Benya RV. (2008)
International Union of Pharmacology. LXVIII. Mammalian bombesin receptors: nomenclature, distribution, pharmacology, signaling, and functions in normal and disease states.
Pharmacol Rev, 60 (1): 1-42. [PMID:18055507]
4. Ramos-Álvarez I, Moreno P, Mantey SA, Nakamura T, Nuche-Berenguer B, Moody TW, Coy DH, Jensen RT. (2015)
Insights into bombesin receptors and ligands: Highlighting recent advances.
Peptides, 72: 128-44. [PMID:25976083]
5. Ryan RR, Katsuno T, Mantey SA, Pradhan TK, Weber HC, Coy DH, Battey JF, Jensen RT. (1999)
Comparative pharmacology of the nonpeptide neuromedin B receptor antagonist PD 168368.
J Pharmacol Exp Ther, 290 (3): 1202-11. [PMID:10454496]
6. Uehara H, González N, Sancho V, Mantey SA, Nuche-Berenguer B, Pradhan T, Coy DH, Jensen RT. (2011)
Pharmacology and selectivity of various natural and synthetic bombesin related peptide agonists for human and rat bombesin receptors differs.
Peptides, 32 (8): 1685-99. [PMID:21729729]