- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Austin CE, Faussner A, Robinson HE, Chakravarty S, Kyle DJ, Bathon JM, Proud D. (1997)
Stable expression of the human kinin B1 receptor in Chinese hamster ovary cells. Characterization of ligand binding and effector pathways.
J. Biol. Chem., 272 (17): 11420-5. [PMID:9111052]
2. Bastian S, Loillier B, Paquet JL, Pruneau D. (1997)
Stable expression of human kinin B1 receptor in 293 cells: pharmacological and functional characterization.
Br. J. Pharmacol., 122 (2): 393-9. [PMID:9313952]
3. Gobeil F, Pheng LH, Badini I, Nguyen-Le XK, Pizard A, Rizzi A, Blouin D, Regoli D. (1996)
Receptors for kinins in the human isolated umbilical vein.
Br. J. Pharmacol., 118 (2): 289-94. [PMID:8735629]
4. Hess JF, Borkowski JA, MacNeil T, Stonesifer GY, Fraher J, Strader CD, Ransom RW. (1994)
Differential pharmacology of cloned human and mouse B2 bradykinin receptors.
Mol Pharmacol, 45: 1-8. [PMID:8302267]
5. Hess JF, Derrick AW, MacNeil T, Borkowski JA. (1996)
The agonist selectivity of a mouse B1 bradykinin receptor differs from human and rabbit B1 receptors.
Immunopharmacology, 33 (1-3): 1-8. [PMID:8856107]
6. Jones C, Phillips E, Davis C, Arbuckle J, Yaqoob M, Burgess GM, Docherty RJ, Webb M, Bevan SJ, McIntyre P. (1999)
Molecular characterisation of cloned bradykinin B1 receptors from rat and human.
Eur J Pharmacol, 374: 423-433. [PMID:10422787]