- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Hsi ED, Steinle R, Balasa B, Szmania S, Draksharapu A, Shum BP, Huseni M, Powers D, Nanisetti A, Zhang Y et al.. (2008)
CS1, a potential new therapeutic antibody target for the treatment of multiple myeloma.
Clin. Cancer Res., 14 (9): 2775-84. [PMID:18451245]
2. Tai YT, Dillon M, Song W, Leiba M, Li XF, Burger P, Lee AI, Podar K, Hideshima T, Rice AG et al.. (2008)
Anti-CS1 humanized monoclonal antibody HuLuc63 inhibits myeloma cell adhesion and induces antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity in the bone marrow milieu.
Blood, 112 (4): 1329-37. [PMID:17906076]
3. van Rhee F, Szmania SM, Dillon M, van Abbema AM, Li X, Stone MK, Garg TK, Shi J, Moreno-Bost AM, Yun R et al.. (2009)
Combinatorial efficacy of anti-CS1 monoclonal antibody elotuzumab (HuLuc63) and bortezomib against multiple myeloma.
Mol. Cancer Ther., 8 (9): 2616-24. [PMID:19723891]
4. Veillette A, Guo H. (2013)
CS1, a SLAM family receptor involved in immune regulation, is a therapeutic target in multiple myeloma.
Crit. Rev. Oncol. Hematol., 88 (1): 168-77. [PMID:23731618]
5. Williams M, Tso JY, Landolfi NF, Powers DB, Liu G. (2010)
Therapeutic use of anti-CS1 antibodies.
Patent number: US7709610. Assignee: Facet Biotech Corporation. Priority date: 28/05/2003. Publication date: 04/05/2010.