- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Synonyms: CCK-8 (sulphated) | cholecystokinin 8 | cholecystokinin fragment 26-33 amide (sulphated)
Compound class: Endogenous peptide in human, mouse or rat
Comment: The sulphated form of CCK-8. A synthetic variant, desulphated CCK-8 also exists.
Species: Human, Mouse, Rat
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Goto Y, Hattori A, Ishii Y, Mizutani S, Tsujimoto M. (2006)
Enzymatic properties of human aminopeptidase A. Regulation of its enzymatic activity by calcium and angiotensin IV.
J Biol Chem, 281 (33): 23503-13. [PMID:16790432]
2. Hughes J, Boden P, Costall B, Domeney A, Kelly E, Horwell DC, Hunter JC, Pinnock RD, Woodruff GN. (1990)
Development of a class of selective cholecystokinin type B receptor antagonists having potent anxiolytic activity.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 87 (17): 6728-32. [PMID:1975695]
3. Ito M, Matsui T, Taniguchi T, Tsukamoto T, Murayama T, Arima N, Nakata H, Chiba T, Chihara K. (1993)
Functional characterization of a human brain cholecystokinin-B receptor. A trophic effect of cholecystokinin and gastrin.
J Biol Chem, 268 (24): 18300-5. [PMID:8349705]
4. Lee YM, Beinborn M, McBride EW, Lu M, Kolakowski Jr LF, Kopin AS. (1993)
The human brain cholecystokinin-B/gastrin receptor. Cloning and characterization.
J Biol Chem, 268 (11): 8164-9. [PMID:7681836]
5. Migaud M, Durieux C, Viereck J, Soroca-Lucas E, Fournié-Zaluski MC, Roques BP. (1996)
The in vivo metabolism of cholecystokinin (CCK-8) is essentially ensured by aminopeptidase A.
Peptides, 17 (4): 601-7. [PMID:8804068]
6. Zini S, Fournie-Zaluski MC, Chauvel E, Roques BP, Corvol P, Llorens-Cortes C. (1996)
Identification of metabolic pathways of brain angiotensin II and III using specific aminopeptidase inhibitors: predominant role of angiotensin III in the control of vasopressin release.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 93 (21): 11968-73. [PMID:8876246]