- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Synonyms: MM-141 | MM141
Compound class: Antibody
Comment: Istiratumab (MM-141) is a fully human bispecific monoclonal antibody co-targeting the IGF-I receptor (IGF-IR) and epidermal growth factor receptor ERBB3 that was developed by Merrimack Pharmaceuticals to block tumour survival signals [1,3,5].
Annotated peptide sequences for this antibody are available from its IMGT/mAb-DB record.
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Camblin AJ, Pace EA, Adams S, Curley MD, Rimkunas V, Nie L, Tan G, Bloom T, Iadevaia S, Baum J et al.. (2018)
Dual Inhibition of IGF-1R and ErbB3 Enhances the Activity of Gemcitabine and Nab-Paclitaxel in Preclinical Models of Pancreatic Cancer.
Clin. Cancer Res., 24 (12): 2873-2885. [PMID:29549161]
2. Desbois-Mouthon C, Baron A, Blivet-Van Eggelpoël MJ, Fartoux L, Venot C, Bladt F, Housset C, Rosmorduc O. (2009)
Insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor inhibition induces a resistance mechanism via the epidermal growth factor receptor/HER3/AKT signaling pathway: rational basis for cotargeting insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor and epidermal growth factor receptor in hepatocellular carcinoma.
Clin. Cancer Res., 15 (17): 5445-56. [PMID:19706799]
3. Fitzgerald JB, Johnson BW, Baum J, Adams S, Iadevaia S, Tang J, Rimkunas V, Xu L, Kohli N, Rennard R et al.. (2014)
MM-141, an IGF-IR- and ErbB3-directed bispecific antibody, overcomes network adaptations that limit activity of IGF-IR inhibitors.
Mol. Cancer Ther., 13 (2): 410-25. [PMID:24282274]
4. Huang X, Gao L, Wang S, McManaman JL, Thor AD, Yang X, Esteva FJ, Liu B. (2010)
Heterotrimerization of the growth factor receptors erbB2, erbB3, and insulin-like growth factor-i receptor in breast cancer cells resistant to herceptin.
Cancer Res., 70 (3): 1204-14. [PMID:20103628]
5. Xu L, Kohli N, Rennard R, Jiao Y, Razlog M, Zhang K, Baum J, Johnson B, Tang J, Schoeberl B et al.. (2013)
Rapid optimization and prototyping for therapeutic antibody-like molecules.
MAbs, 5 (2): 237-54. [PMID:23392215]