- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Compound class: Peptide or derivative
Comment: Isolated from the skin of the Sauvage's leaf frog (Phyllomedusa sauvagei)
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Dautzenberg FM, Dietrich K, Palchaudhuri MR, Spiess J. (1997)
Identification of two corticotropin-releasing factor receptors from Xenopus laevis with high ligand selectivity: unusual pharmacology of the type 1 receptor.
J. Neurochem., 69 (4): 1640-9. [PMID:9326293]
2. Dautzenberg FM, Gutknecht E, Van der Linden I, Olivares-Reyes JA, Dürrenberger F, Hauger RL. (2004)
Cell type specific calcium signaling by corticotropin-releasing factor type 1 (CRF1) and 2a (CRF2(a)) receptors: Gq coupling in human embryonic kidney 293 but not SK-N-MC neuroblastoma cells.
Biochem Pharmacol., 68: 1833-1844. [PMID:15450949]
3. Dautzenberg FM, Py-Lang G, Higelin J, Fischer C, Wright MB, Huber G. (2001)
Different binding modes of amphibian and human corticotropin-releasing factor type 1 and type 2 receptors: evidence for evolutionary differences.
J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther., 296 (1): 113-20. [PMID:11123370]
4. Donaldson CJ, Sutton SW, Perrin MH, Corrigan AZ, Lewis KA, Rivier JE, Vaughan JM, Vale WW. (1996)
Cloning and characterization of human urocortin.
Endocrinology, 137 (5): 2167-70. [PMID:8612563]
5. Perrin MH, Sutton SW, Cervini LA, Rivier JE, Vale WW. (1999)
Comparison of an agonist, urocortin, and an antagonist, astressin, as radioligands for characterization of corticotropin-releasing factor receptors.
J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther., 288 (2): 729-34. [PMID:9918582]
6. Vaughan J, Donaldson C, Bittencourt J, Perrin MH, Lewis K, Sutton S, Chan R, Turnbull AV, Lovejoy D, Rivier C et al.. (1995)
Urocortin, a mammalian neuropeptide related to fish urotensin I and to corticotropin-releasing factor.
Nature, 378 (6554): 287-92. [PMID:7477349]