- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. A-González N, Castrillo A. (2011)
Liver X receptors as regulators of macrophage inflammatory and metabolic pathways.
Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 1812 (8): 982-94. [PMID:21193033]
2. Dodick DW, Ashina M, Brandes JL, Kudrow D, Lanteri-Minet M, Osipova V, Palmer K, Picard H, Mikol DD, Lenz RA. (2018)
ARISE: A Phase 3 randomized trial of erenumab for episodic migraine.
Cephalalgia, 38 (6): 1026-1037. [PMID:29471679]
3. Edvinsson L. (2018)
The CGRP Pathway in Migraine as a Viable Target for Therapies.
Headache, 58 Suppl 1: 33-47. [PMID:29697153]
4. Edvinsson L, Haanes KA, Warfvinge K, Krause DN. (2018)
CGRP as the target of new migraine therapies - successful translation from bench to clinic.
Nat Rev Neurol, 14 (6): 338-350. [PMID:29691490]
5. Hansen JM, Hauge AW, Olesen J, Ashina M. (2010)
Calcitonin gene-related peptide triggers migraine-like attacks in patients with migraine with aura.
Cephalalgia, 30 (10): 1179-86. [PMID:20855363]
6. Paemeleire K, MaassenVanDenBrink A. (2018)
Calcitonin-gene-related peptide pathway mAbs and migraine prevention.
Curr. Opin. Neurol., 31 (3): 274-280. [PMID:29432219]
7. Shi L, Lehto SG, Zhu DX, Sun H, Zhang J, Smith BP, Immke DC, Wild KD, Xu C. (2016)
Pharmacologic Characterization of AMG 334, a Potent and Selective Human Monoclonal Antibody against the Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide Receptor.
J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther., 356 (1): 223-31. [PMID:26559125]
8. Sun H, Dodick DW, Silberstein S, Goadsby PJ, Reuter U, Ashina M, Saper J, Cady R, Chon Y, Dietrich J et al.. (2016)
Safety and efficacy of AMG 334 for prevention of episodic migraine: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 2 trial.
Lancet Neurol, 15 (4): 382-90. [PMID:26879279]