- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Abbreviated name: DGPP
Synonyms: DGPP 8:0
Compound class: Synthetic organic
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Fischer DJ, Nusser N, Virag T, Yokoyama K, Wang Da, Baker DL, Bautista D, Parrill AL, Tigyi G. (2001)
Short-chain phosphatidates are subtype-selective antagonists of lysophosphatidic acid receptors.
Mol Pharmacol, 60 (4): 776-84. [PMID:11562440]
2. Kano K, Arima N, Ohgami M, Aoki J. (2008)
LPA and its analogs-attractive tools for elucidation of LPA biology and drug development.
Curr Med Chem, 15 (21): 2122-31. [PMID:18781939]
3. Murakami M, Shiraishi A, Tabata K, Fujita N. (2008)
Identification of the orphan GPCR, P2Y(10) receptor as the sphingosine-1-phosphate and lysophosphatidic acid receptor.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 371 (4): 707-12. [PMID:18466763]
4. Ohta H, Sato K, Murata N, Damirin A, Malchinkhuu E, Kon J, Kimura T, Tobo M, Yamazaki Y, Watanabe T, Yagi M, Sato M, Suzuki R, Murooka H, Sakai T, Nishitoba T, Im DS, Nochi H, Tamoto K, Tomura H, Okajima F. (2003)
Ki16425, a subtype-selective antagonist for EDG-family lysophosphatidic acid receptors.
Mol Pharmacol, 64 (4): 994-1005. [PMID:14500756]
5. Tabata K, Baba K, Shiraishi A, Ito M, Fujita N. (2007)
The orphan GPCR GPR87 was deorphanized and shown to be a lysophosphatidic acid receptor.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 363 (3): 861-6. [PMID:17905198]