- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Carson WE, Giri JG, Lindemann MJ, Linett ML, Ahdieh M, Paxton R, Anderson D, Eisenmann J, Grabstein K, Caligiuri MA. (1994)
Interleukin (IL) 15 is a novel cytokine that activates human natural killer cells via components of the IL-2 receptor.
J. Exp. Med., 180 (4): 1395-403. [PMID:7523571]
EU/3/16/1681: orphan designation- humanised monoclonal antibody targeting interleukin-15 for the treatment of eosinophilic oesophagitis.
Accessed on 11/01/2018. Modified on 11/01/2018. ema.europa.eu, http://www.ema.europa.eu/ema/index.jsp?curl=pages/medicines/human/orphans/2016/07/human_orphan_001773.jsp&mid=WC0b01ac058001d12b
3. Finch DK, Midha A, Buchanan CL, Cochrane D, Craggs RI, Cruwys S, Grahames C, Kolbeck R, Lowe DC, Maltby J et al.. (2011)
Identification of a potent anti-IL-15 antibody with opposing mechanisms of action in vitro and in vivo.
Br. J. Pharmacol., 162 (2): 480-90. [PMID:20942844]
4. Liu X, Kirk PB, Chang T, Charych DH. (2017)
Conjugates of an il-15 moiety and a polymer.
Patent number: US20170035898. Assignee: Nektar Therapeutics. Priority date: 03/04/2014. Publication date: 09/02/2017.
5. Quéméner A, Maillasson M, Arzel L, Sicard B, Vomiandry R, Mortier E, Dubreuil D, Jacques Y, Lebreton J, Mathé-Allainmat M. (2017)
Discovery of a Small-Molecule Inhibitor of Interleukin 15: Pharmacophore-Based Virtual Screening and Hit Optimization.
J. Med. Chem., 60 (14): 6249-6272. [PMID:28657314]
6. Vicari AP, Schoepfer AM, Meresse B, Goffin L, Léger O, Josserand S, Guégan N, Yousefi S, Straumann A, Cerf-Bensussan N et al.. (2017)
Discovery and characterization of a novel humanized anti-IL-15 antibody and its relevance for the treatment of refractory celiac disease and eosinophilic esophagitis.
MAbs, 9 (6): 927-944. [PMID:28581883]
7. Waldmann TA. (2006)
The biology of interleukin-2 and interleukin-15: implications for cancer therapy and vaccine design.
Nat. Rev. Immunol., 6 (8): 595-601. [PMID:16868550]
8. Zhu X, Marcus WD, Xu W, Lee HI, Han K, Egan JO, Yovandich JL, Rhode PR, Wong HC. (2009)
Novel human interleukin-15 agonists.
J. Immunol., 183 (6): 3598-607. [PMID:19710453]