- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Synonyms: CT53518 | MLN-518 | MLN518
Compound class: Synthetic organic
Comment: Tandutinib is reported as a fms-related tyrosine kinase 3 (FLT3) inhibitor, although it has almost identical IC50s for PDGRFβ and KIT .
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Anastassiadis T, Deacon SW, Devarajan K, Ma H, Peterson JR. (2011)
Comprehensive assay of kinase catalytic activity reveals features of kinase inhibitor selectivity.
Nat Biotechnol, 29 (11): 1039-45. [PMID:22037377]
2. Davis MI, Hunt JP, Herrgard S, Ciceri P, Wodicka LM, Pallares G, Hocker M, Treiber DK, Zarrinkar PP. (2011)
Comprehensive analysis of kinase inhibitor selectivity.
Nat Biotechnol, 29 (11): 1046-51. [PMID:22037378]
3. Gao Y, Davies SP, Augustin M, Woodward A, Patel UA, Kovelman R, Harvey KJ. (2013)
A broad activity screen in support of a chemogenomic map for kinase signalling research and drug discovery.
Biochem J, 451 (2): 313-28. [PMID:23398362]
4. Kelly LM, Yu JC, Boulton CL, Apatira M, Li J, Sullivan CM, Williams I, Amaral SM, Curley DP, Duclos N et al.. (2002)
CT53518, a novel selective FLT3 antagonist for the treatment of acute myelogenous leukemia (AML).
Cancer Cell, 1 (5): 421-32. [PMID:12124172]
5. Wodicka LM, Ciceri P, Davis MI, Hunt JP, Floyd M, Salerno S, Hua XH, Ford JM, Armstrong RC, Zarrinkar PP et al.. (2010)
Activation state-dependent binding of small molecule kinase inhibitors: structural insights from biochemistry.
Chem Biol, 17 (11): 1241-9. [PMID:21095574]