- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
1. Davies J, Liu L, Lu J, Vaillancourt PE, Wortinger MA, Zeng W.
Patent number: US8217148. Assignee: Eli Lilly And Company. Priority date: 21/11/2008. Publication date: 10/07/2012.
2. Engelman JA, Zejnullahu K, Mitsudomi T, Song Y, Hyland C, Park JO, Lindeman N, Gale CM, Zhao X, Christensen J et al.. (2007)
MET amplification leads to gefitinib resistance in lung cancer by activating ERBB3 signaling.
Science, 316 (5827): 1039-43. [PMID:17463250]
3. Liu L, Zeng W, Wortinger MA, Yan SB, Cornwell P, Peek VL, Stephens JR, Tetreault JW, Xia J, Manro JR et al.. (2014)
LY2875358, a neutralizing and internalizing anti-MET bivalent antibody, inhibits HGF-dependent and HGF-independent MET activation and tumor growth.
Clin. Cancer Res., 20 (23): 6059-70. [PMID:25231402]
4. McDermott U, Pusapati RV, Christensen JG, Gray NS, Settleman J. (2010)
Acquired resistance of non-small cell lung cancer cells to MET kinase inhibition is mediated by a switch to epidermal growth factor receptor dependency.
Cancer Res., 70 (4): 1625-34. [PMID:20124471]
5. Yano S, Takeuchi S, Nakagawa T, Yamada T. (2012)
Ligand-triggered resistance to molecular targeted drugs in lung cancer: roles of hepatocyte growth factor and epidermal growth factor receptor ligands.
Cancer Sci., 103 (7): 1189-94. [PMID:22435662]