- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Compound class: Endogenous peptide in human, mouse or rat
Species: Human, Mouse, Rat
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
View more information in the IUPHAR Pharmacology Education Project: crh
1. Chen R, Lewis KA, Perrin MH, Vale WW. (1993)
Expression cloning of a human corticotropin-releasing-factor receptor.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 90 (19): 8967-71. [PMID:7692441]
2. Dautzenberg FM, Dietrich K, Palchaudhuri MR, Spiess J. (1997)
Identification of two corticotropin-releasing factor receptors from Xenopus laevis with high ligand selectivity: unusual pharmacology of the type 1 receptor.
J Neurochem, 69 (4): 1640-9. [PMID:9326293]
3. Dautzenberg FM, Py-Lang G, Higelin J, Fischer C, Wright MB, Huber G. (2001)
Different binding modes of amphibian and human corticotropin-releasing factor type 1 and type 2 receptors: evidence for evolutionary differences.
J Pharmacol Exp Ther, 296 (1): 113-20. [PMID:11123370]
4. Donaldson CJ, Sutton SW, Perrin MH, Corrigan AZ, Lewis KA, Rivier JE, Vaughan JM, Vale WW. (1996)
Cloning and characterization of human urocortin.
Endocrinology, 137 (5): 2167-70. [PMID:8612563]
5. Palchaudhuri MR, Wille S, Mevenkamp G, Spiess J, Fuchs E, Dautzenberg FM. (1998)
Corticotropin-releasing factor receptor type 1 from Tupaia belangeri--cloning, functional expression and tissue distribution.
Eur J Biochem, 258 (1): 78-84. [PMID:9851694]
6. Vaughan J, Donaldson C, Bittencourt J, Perrin MH, Lewis K, Sutton S, Chan R, Turnbull AV, Lovejoy D, Rivier C et al.. (1995)
Urocortin, a mammalian neuropeptide related to fish urotensin I and to corticotropin-releasing factor.
Nature, 378 (6554): 287-92. [PMID:7477349]