- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Synonyms: EXEL-2880 | GSK 1363089G | GSK1363089 | XL 880
Compound class: Synthetic organic
Comment: Foretinib is a small molecule ATP-competitive inhibitor principally of the protein kinases c-Met (HGFR) and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2, aka KDR) .
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
1. Davis MI, Hunt JP, Herrgard S, Ciceri P, Wodicka LM, Pallares G, Hocker M, Treiber DK, Zarrinkar PP. (2011)
Comprehensive analysis of kinase inhibitor selectivity.
Nat Biotechnol, 29 (11): 1046-51. [PMID:22037378]
2. Li S, Huang Q, Liu Y, Zhang X, Liu S, He C, Gong P. (2013)
Design, synthesis and antitumour activity of bisquinoline derivatives connected by 4-oxy-3-fluoroaniline moiety.
Eur J Med Chem, 64: 62-73. [PMID:23644189]
3. Musumeci F, Radi M, Brullo C, Schenone S. (2012)
Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) receptors: drugs and new inhibitors.
J Med Chem, 55 (24): 10797-822. [PMID:23098265]
4. Qian F, Engst S, Yamaguchi K, Yu P, Won KA, Mock L, Lou T, Tan J, Li C, Tam D et al.. (2009)
Inhibition of tumor cell growth, invasion, and metastasis by EXEL-2880 (XL880, GSK1363089), a novel inhibitor of HGF and VEGF receptor tyrosine kinases.
Cancer Res, 69 (20): 8009-16. [PMID:19808973]
5. Wodicka LM, Ciceri P, Davis MI, Hunt JP, Floyd M, Salerno S, Hua XH, Ford JM, Armstrong RC, Zarrinkar PP et al.. (2010)
Activation state-dependent binding of small molecule kinase inhibitors: structural insights from biochemistry.
Chem Biol, 17 (11): 1241-9. [PMID:21095574]