- Advanced search
- Immuno Portal
- Malaria Portal
Synonyms: GW 786034 | indazolylpyrimidine 13  | Votrient®
pazopanib is an approved drug (FDA (2009), EMA (2010))
Compound class: Synthetic organic
Comment: Pazopanib is a Type-1 kinase inhibitor. Its discovery is reported in . It targets multiple receptor tyrosine kinases (VEGFR1, VEGFR2, VEGFR3, PDGFRβ, FGFR1, Kit and CSF1R).
Ligand Activity Visualisation Charts
These are box plot that provide a unique visualisation, summarising all the activity data for a ligand taken from ChEMBL and GtoPdb across multiple targets and species. Click on a plot to see the median, interquartile range, low and high data points. A value of zero indicates that no data are available. A separate chart is created for each target, and where possible the algorithm tries to merge ChEMBL and GtoPdb targets by matching them on name and UniProt accession, for each available species. However, please note that inconsistency in naming of targets may lead to data for the same target being reported across multiple charts.✖
View more information in the IUPHAR Pharmacology Education Project: pazopanib
1. Anastassiadis T, Deacon SW, Devarajan K, Ma H, Peterson JR. (2011)
Comprehensive assay of kinase catalytic activity reveals features of kinase inhibitor selectivity.
Nat. Biotechnol., 29 (11): 1039-45. [PMID:22037377]
2. Davis MI, Hunt JP, Herrgard S, Ciceri P, Wodicka LM, Pallares G, Hocker M, Treiber DK, Zarrinkar PP. (2011)
Comprehensive analysis of kinase inhibitor selectivity.
Nat. Biotechnol., 29 (11): 1046-51. [PMID:22037378]
3. Gao Y, Davies SP, Augustin M, Woodward A, Patel UA, Kovelman R, Harvey KJ. (2013)
A broad activity screen in support of a chemogenomic map for kinase signalling research and drug discovery.
Biochem. J., 451 (2): 313-28. [PMID:23398362]
4. Harris PA, Boloor A, Cheung M, Kumar R, Crosby RM, Davis-Ward RG, Epperly AH, Hinkle KW, Hunter 3rd RN, Johnson JH et al.. (2008)
Discovery of 5-[[4-[(2,3-dimethyl-2H-indazol-6-yl)methylamino]-2-pyrimidinyl]amino]-2-methyl-benzenesulfonamide (Pazopanib), a novel and potent vascular endothelial growth factor receptor inhibitor.
J. Med. Chem., 51 (15): 4632-40. [PMID:18620382]
5. Harris PA, Cheung M, Hunter 3rd RN, Brown ML, Veal JM, Nolte RT, Wang L, Liu W, Crosby RM, Johnson JH et al.. (2005)
Discovery and evaluation of 2-anilino-5-aryloxazoles as a novel class of VEGFR2 kinase inhibitors.
J. Med. Chem., 48 (5): 1610-9. [PMID:15743202]
6. Wodicka LM, Ciceri P, Davis MI, Hunt JP, Floyd M, Salerno S, Hua XH, Ford JM, Armstrong RC, Zarrinkar PP et al.. (2010)
Activation state-dependent binding of small molecule kinase inhibitors: structural insights from biochemistry.
Chem. Biol., 17 (11): 1241-9. [PMID:21095574]